Fest name: Seminar on Application And Role of Statistics in Multidisciplinary Research (ARSMR- 2013)
Fest type: National Seminar
Organized by: Central University of Haryana
Submission of Abstracts: September 20, 2013
Acceptance of Abstracts: September 25, 2013
Submission of Full length Paper: October 10, 2013
Fest Date – October 23-24, 2013
A two day National Seminar on Application and Role of Statistics in Multidisciplinary Research.
The main objectives of the seminar are:
(1) To give exposure to various researchers to explore and present their conceptual skills, knowledge and ideas tested by using statistical tools and techniques in multidisciplinary areas.
(2) To provide a platform for academicians, researchers and practitioners to deliberate on the need of multidisciplinary research through statistics.
(3) To explore the scope of statistics as a facilitating discipline for multidisciplinary research in other discipline like management, biosciences, medical sciences, commerce, economics, education, pure sciences etc.
(4) To discuss the application of statistics in making economic decisions, policy planning and implementation.
(5) To provide future directions to young researchers and practitioners in the subject of statistics.
(6) To explore and update the participants in recent advances in various quantitative and qualitative research methods and statistical models in social sciences and pure sciences.
The programme of the seminar will include plenary speeches, perspectives, presentations, software demonstrations and demonstration of techniques for analyzing various types of data.
Statistics as a discipline for multidisciplinary research
Application of statistical tools and techniques in social sciences in contemporary research areas
Validity, reliability and relevance of statistics in social sciences and pure sciences
Usage and role of statistics in real life problems solving for growth and development
Model building for finding sustainable solutions to various socio- economic, political, and environmental challenges using statistical tools and techniques.
Statistics in Social Sciences Research
Statistics in Behavioural Studies
Statistics and its role in IT/ICT
Statistics and Innovations in Natural Sciences
Statistics and Higher Education Research
Statistics and Business Environment
Statistics and Technology
Statistics and Sustainable development and growth
Address & contact details:
Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh, Haryana
Mobile: 08685825764, 08607862888